OCSD Reopening Plan and CHS Information
As we move forward into the beginning of the 2020-2021 school year, we are hoping for the best – but preparing for whatever may come our way. This plan was prepared to provide the safest possible resumption to what we now call “normal” school. What we can assure you is that we will continue to provide your student the highest quality education.
- CHS Block Schedule for 2020-2021
- Parent Decision Tree
- Information for mySchool Online families considering a return to school
- 2020-21 Revised School Board Calendar
- OCSD Reopening Plan
- Parent Information on Students with COVID-19 Symptoms
- Device Check Out Information
- COVID Changes for the Clinic
Students must bring FIVE items when they come to purchase a parking pass: driver’s license, current insurance card, license plate number, $25 cash or check, and parking form.
You can download, print, and complete the parking form ahead of time here.
PARENT & FAMILY NEWSLETTERS
CHRONICLES IN COVID