The purpose of the Minority Council is to function as a support network that encourages high scholastic achievement, leadership, extracurricular involvement and community service. Membership is by invitation only and is open to ALL minority groups.
Minority Council members meets the 1st & 3rd Monday of every month at 2pm in Ms. Porter’s room, room 512.
The Minority Council parent meeting is the 3rd Monday of every month at 6pm in the CHS Library.
Duties Of Minority Council Members
- Preside over all Sign Paintings.
- Prior to each Sign Painting, talk to members about their assignments for that day & rules/guidelines for cleaning up, time requirements, etc.
- Attend all Officers meetings & Give Input.
- Maintain an organized Spirit Coordinator’s Notebook.
- Assign signs, posters and gadgets, as needed.
- Assist the sponsor, whenever necessary.
Minority Council is sponsored by Floris Cash