Class of 2021 Transcript Request

If you are currently enrolled at Crestview High School and are on track to graduate in June 2021, you may order transcripts using this link: 2021 Senior Transcript Request.

PLEASE NOTE: You must be logged into your school account for the link to work.

If you have already graduated from Crestview High School, click here to order a transcript.

Enrollment Packet

Students who were not enrolled in an Okaloosa County School last year must complete the 2020-2021 CHS Enrollment Packet prior to beginning school at Crestview High School.

Tutoring Resources

Okaloosa Schools offer numerous tutoring resources to help students be successful. Resources include:

Schedule Change Policy

To request a schedule change students must fill out a drop/add form (available from any teacher or the Guidance office) and return the form to Guidance once complete.

Forms will be reviewed in the order in which they are received. Conferences with a Guidance counselor will not expedite the process.

Changes will be made for the following reasons:

  • The student is missing a graduation or scholarship requirement.
  • The student has a missing or duplicate courses.

If a change is made, the student will receive a new schedule in their first period class. If a change is not possible, it will be noted on the drop/add form and returned to the student’s first period teacher.