On April 12, Mr. Jay Sanders was officially named the new principal at Crestview High School. He will replace Mr. Day who is retiring in June. We’re excited to have Mr. Sanders back at CHS. Go Bulldogs!!!
Incoming CHS Freshmen & New Student click on Bulldog Camp/Freshman Orinetation for more information and to downlod Registration Form.
Applications must be submitted by May 10, 2021. Download the SGA Application Packet here.
Click this link for the Color Guard Audition Requirements and Registration Form.
Check out this video all about our Color Guard!
We’ve updated the Friday rotation for the remainder of the 3rd 9 weeks to account for the day we missed on February 16. Please take note of the tweaks. We thank you for your continued support as we make adjustments to best meet the needs of our students!!! ❤️🐾❤️
Click here to download the updated version for printing.
Get real-time updates about your student’s bus!
We are excited to announce that on April 5th, the Okaloosa County School District will begin using Bus Bulletin to send notifications to parents if there are unexpected delays or schedule changes involving your student’s bus. We know that families are concerned about the safety of their students, and this notification system will keep you updated if there are delays in getting your student to and from school.
If you would like to receive these notifications, please register with Bus Bulletin at the website below. Parents will need to know their student’s school name and bus number.
· There is no cost for this service.
· Registration is simple and fast.
· You can choose to receive text messages, phone calls, and e-mails.
· All contact information is stored securely and will not be shared or sold – your privacy is protected.
For more information, or to sign-up and start receiving notifications, please http://busbulletin.com/parents/
ALL MSO students must pre-register and come into the building to take their FSA assessments. MSO students will be tested separately from in-school students. Teachers, test proctors, and students are required to wear masks.
After you register, specific dates and times will be emailed to your student’s school email. Please allow us a few weeks to schedule all students before looking for this email.
- FSA ELA – Must be taken by all 9th and 10th graders.
- Algebra 1 EOC – Must be taken by any student enrolled in Algebra 1 (Honors and Regular).
- Geometry EOC – Must be taken by any student enrolled in Geometry (Honors and Regular).
- Biology EOC – Must be taken by any student enrolled in Biology (Honors and Regular).
- US History EOC – Must be taken by any student enrolled in US History (AP, Honors, and Regular).
Please complete the following registration for state mandated testing: Spring Testing Registration Form.
Check out our detailed spring testing plan here.
If you have any questions, please email Dr. Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we move forward into the beginning of the 2020-2021 school year, we are hoping for the best – but preparing for whatever may come our way. This plan was prepared to provide the safest possible resumption to what we now call “normal” school. What we can assure you is that we will continue to provide your student the highest quality education.
- CHS Block Schedule for 2020-2021
- Parent Decision Tree
- Information for mySchool Online families considering a return to school
- 2020-21 Revised School Board Calendar
- OCSD Reopening Plan
- Parent Information on Students with COVID-19 Symptoms
- Device Check Out Information
- COVID Changes for the Clinic
Students must bring FIVE items when they come to purchase a parking pass: driver’s license, current insurance card, license plate number, $25 cash or check, and parking form.
You can download, print, and complete the parking form ahead of time here.
PARENT & FAMILY NEWSLETTERS
CHRONICLES IN COVID
We are one town and one team. We Are Crestview. This video was designed and produced by Trace Kerrell for CHS Paw Print News.