Being an officer of Crestview High School means taking initiative to make things happen and make these years memorable for the entire class. The biggest time commitments for class officers involve Homecoming and fundraising.
- Homecoming: float building, parade, half-time and the dance. (assist SGA where possible)
- Fundraising: t-shirt sales, car washes, etc.…
- One community service project each year.
- Planning events that encourage all students to participate.
- JUNIOR OFFICERS ONLY– all officers are required to be on the Prom Committee.
Meetings are called as needed by the President but weekly through Homecoming and monthly after that.
Class of 2017 Senior Officers
- President – Luis Jimenez
- Vice President – Hannah Kelsey
- Secretary – Jennifer Robinson
- Treasurer – Chelsea Aguilar
- Representatives – Kit Lamungkun, Kaylee Noyola, Chelsey Owens, Brianna Sanchez
- Sponsor – Mrs. Del Pozo
Class of 2018 Junior Officers
- President – Haliegh Butryn
- Vice President – Roderick Bouchard
- Historian – Ashlyn Day
- Secretary – Coleman Young
- Treasurer – Angel Ortega
- Representatives – Danielle Kronmiller, Haleigh Flowers, Zoe Carr
- Sponsor – Mr. Contri