Community Service

Students hoping to qualify for the Bright Futures Scholarships are required to earn community service hours for eligibility.

Students must use the Community Service Form to record their hours. Community service hours must be turned in to the Guidance Office. Seniors must turn in all community service hours prior to the 2nd semester of their senior year.

Dual Enrollment

Students interested in Dual Enrollment courses at Northwest Florida State College must complete the Dual Enrollment Registration Form.

Enrollment Packet

Students who were not enrolled in an Okaloosa County School last year must complete the Enrollment Packet prior to beginning school at Crestview High School.

Student Information Change

Parents who wish to change a student’s address or contact person information may do so by completing the Student Change of Information Form and turning it in to the Guidance office.

Transcript Request

Current CHS students may request a copy of their transcript to be sent to any individual, agency or school. Parents should complete the Transcript Request Form and turn it in to Guidance to complete the request.

Former CHS students may request a copy of their transcript using the Okaloosa County Transcript Request through Scriborder.