CHS students Doodle for Google
Doodle 4 Google is a annual contest that students from Kindergarten through 12th grade can enter to win a $30,000 scholarship. The winner also gets a trip to Google and their school gets $50,000.
This years theme was “What makes me… me”. The students could use any material they wanted to.
Crestview High School students from Lori Phillips’ 2D Art class and Shanna Suggs’ Web Design class entered the contest. The students were Heather Hill, Allison Bobnock, Allison Delvalle, Alyson Eickleberry, Arieanna White, Donald Couch, Edward Shackleford, Hannah Dukes, Jazmyn Little, Jessica Miller, Spencer Koschmeder, and Taylor Weist.
Voting for the national winners will start on February 5th. To participate visit the Doodle 4 Google webpage.
- Jessica Miller, 2D art student
- Jazmyn Little, 2D art student
- Allison Delvalle, 2D art student
- Alyson Eickleberry, 2D art student
- Arieanna White, 2D art student
- Edward Shackleford, 2D art student
- Hannah Dukes, 2D art student
- Heather Hill, 2D art student
- Donald Couch, 2D art student
- Allison Bobnock, Web design student
- Spencer Koschmeder, Web design student
- Taylor Weist, Web design student