If you want to join the award-winning Big Red Machine Color Guard, keep reading. For our returning members, this will be a chance to brush up on your skills and prepare for the upcoming season.
Our first session will be held Tuesday, June 9 for new members and Wednesday, June 10 for returning members. Each day will have two sessions, a morning session and an afternoon session. You will only attend one session. You will choose your time on the form below.
Please review the information on the instructional video on the YouTube link below. We know you won’t be able to practice these things yet, we just want you to be familiar with them.
We have several safety guidelines we will be incorporating into our procedures. Here are a couple items you need to be aware of as you arrive on campus:
- We will need staggered arrival and departure times to avoid large gatherings. Please be prompt with your selected times for arrival and departure.
- Once you arrive, stay in your vehicle in order to have your temperature taken and to be asked some questions by a staff member. Remain inside your vehicle until instructed to exit by a staff member.
More guidelines will be discussed and reviewed throughout the day.
Please fill out the form below to reserve your spot in our sign up.
A $65 non-refundable deposit is due as a down payment on the guard uniform. Please make checks out to Crestview High School. Your measurements will be taken while you are here so that we can order your uniform.
As we cautiously proceed with summer rehearsals, student safety has been and always will be our top priority. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mr. Dunn or Mr. Dyke.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure you sign into Google with your school credentials before trying to access the link!
Dual Enrollment registration for the summer term opens Monday, April 13th.
If you have taken a Dual course before, complete the Dual Enrollment form:
- To view courses being offered, go to nwfsc.edu and select class search. Click on Summer Semester 2020 and go from there.
- Email your counselor regarding the courses you plan to take to ensure they meet your academic needs at both institutions. If it requires extensive discussion, your counselor may ask for your phone number to call you or we can Zoom.
- All information must be completed on the form. Double check before you send it so there is not a delay. Have both the student and parent sign. Then, scan or snap a photo of it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check your RaiderNet account for your schedule. If there are any problems, they will notify us. Please have your email notifications turned on or check it frequently. Sometimes the college will try to contact you, so make sure your information is accurate.
Check out this awesome video that highlights the electives, clubs and sports at CHS.
In supporting our team we have this special video to let everyone know who we are. Click on We Are Crestview to watch. Designed and Produced by Trace Kerrell for the CHS Paw Print News
The following teachers are teaching out of field at this time:
Donald Bostick ESOL Mallory Knight ESOL Alesia Miller ESOL Sarah Myers Exercise Science